– Alleviates Anemia.
– Improves Heart Health.
– Reduces LDL.
– Boos bones health.
– High antioxidants
– Rich B Vitamins and Vit E.
– Rich in high soluble fibers.
– Protects against radiation
– induced DNA damage.
– Boost oral health; preventing cavities,removing dental plaque.
– Great for High Protein Vegetarian Diet.
– Promotes healthy and beautiful skin and hair.
– Helps prevent diabetes.
– Boosting Digestive Health, Relieving Constipation.
– Provides Relief from Rheumatoid Arthritis.
– Promotes respiratory health, prevents asthma; rich in magnesium that prevents airway spasm.
– Helps prevent headaches and migraines.
– Alleviates lactation disorders and increases milk supply
Sesame can be prepared by either toasting or roasting and then used in different ways by sprinkling into finished dishes, turned into tahini using honey or melted brown sugar or even used in desserts.
1. They can be toasted over a stovetop in a medium low heat while stiring occasionally for 2-3 minutes until the seeds turns brown, glisten and occasionally pop or jump.
2. The seeds can be baked in an oven at 175 degrees Celsius until lightly brown for 8- 15 minutes.