What we do
TripleLife provides quality and affordable nutrition, dietary and wellness services to
people of all age groups. The company focuses on diet therapies for the prevention, treatment and management of chronic diseases. Using natural remedies, it offers sustainable solutions to diverse health conditions and malignancies affecting infants and children, men and women, adolescents and the elderly. At flexible costs, TripleLife offers Nutrition Consultation, Diet Modification, Health Promotion and Education, Home Nutrition Care and Intense Diet Management Program (IDMP). Importantly, a free nutrition support package to highly vulnerable groups in the community e.g. Breastfeeding mothers, cancer patients and diabetics is also offered.
- Client centered–putting client needs at the center of our work.
- Integrity – accountability for resources; fairness.
- Respect – valuing every client and their care provider.
- Empathy – drives our passion and commitment to help and effect change.
- Inclusiveness – Working together with other stakeholders.
- Teamwork – Working together to achieve our strategic objective.
- To provide holistic nutrition care to individuals.
- To promote Maternal, Infant and Young Child Nutrition (MIYCN).
- To create awareness on Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs).
- To provide corporate wellness services to organizations.